The Carpet Foundation Consumer Code of Practice as approved by Trading Standards UK is used in this store.
Approved by The Carpet Foundation & Trading Standards
This Consumer Code incorporates the highest retail selling standards and gives consumers the reassurance they deserve when purchasing carpet.
You are promised:
- Impartial professional advice
- Written Terms of Business
- Consumer Deposit Safeguards
- Free Extended Guarantees (on Carpet Foundation manufactures)
- Comprehensive After Sales Service
- A professional estimating service
- Once you have decided on the type of floor covering you want, be it carpet, vinyl, wood or laminate, take advantage of our free measuring and estimating service, efficiently carried out by professional estimators, you can be confident that they will quote you the most economical price.
Home Insurance Claims
We can help with your insurance claims by providing a prompt inspection and accurate valuation for replacement.
Because we specialise in carpet and floor coverings we set high standards for our sales staff, estimators, fitters and suppliers. They all contribute to the professional job you should rightly expect.
Your satisfaction ultimately depends on honest, accurate advice, ensuring that you get the very best value for money. We take pride in providing this, ensuring that you can buy with complete confidence.
Buying a carpet or flooring is a major investment and should not be a stressful experience. We recognise this and strive for a level of service second to none. We value your custom and want you to enjoy visiting us.